Wednesday, March 26, 2008

POLARIOD posted by J


So Kodak announced that in 2009 they will stop the production of instant film. How upsetting. i know its a little expensive but come on, u have a solid, real, picture in your hand. There is also so many cool things you can do to change the effects (like the Justin Wainio self portrait pictured). I do agree that digital is cool, but there is something classic about a Polaroid picture that a digital camera can't catch. I mean i can't interrupt the developing process on my digital camera like i do with an instant photo. Everyone i know that has heard the news is upset. Fuji film is supposedly keeping there instant film on the market. Hope if works with my Polaroid camera. Well all i have to say is i hope some very smart people are working on a way to mimic a instant Polaroid picture. I guess what I'm getting at is if you love Polaroids as much as i do, buy it up. You only have a year. R.I.P.

No comments: