Monday, March 31, 2008

NOT THAT FUNNY... posted by J

The remake of "Funny Games", by Micheal Haneke, has just been realeased in theaters. I've been intrigued by the poster, the story, the cast, and that the director himself made the remake. I had put the original on my netflix queue, but before i had the chance to reicive it my room mate got it. I watched it yesterday and man was it better than i thought. What a twisted story. It was suspenseful in that Hitchcock kind of way. Hardly any of the violent acts that happened in the film happend on the screen. It created such a eery feeling. I'm so excited to see how the reamake turnsout. I give this film 5 stars. It's well worth the watch if you dig thrillers.

The post above has the trailer for the remake staring Naomi Watts, Tim Roth, and Micheal Pitt

No comments: