Saturday, August 2, 2008

STONED OUT BLISS MIX posted by J

I know it's been awhile since we did on one of these. What can i say? It just hasn't been at the top of the list this summer. Lately I've started to stay in more, so... I have this one and a couple more coming. You know, to make up for them. This is one is all about summer, late at night. Thanks.

STONED OUT BLISS MIX

01. Seabear- Singing Arc
02. El Perro Del Mar- From the Valley to the Stars
03. Dusty Springfield- Son of a Preacher Man
04. Atlas Sound- Another Bedroom
05. Clinic- Mr. Moonlight
06. Crustation- Down Down
07. Robert Lippok- I Can Tell
08. Efterklang- Step Aside
09. Royskopp- A Higher Place
10. Mum- We Have a Map of the Piano
11. Slowdive- Shine (Splendiferous Locust Mix)
12. Deerhunter- Wash Off
13. My Bloody Valentine- Sometimes
14. Fuck Buttons- Sweet Love for Planet Earth
15. Mogwai- 2 Rights Make 1 Wrong
16. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood- Some Velvet Morning

No comments: