Thursday, May 22, 2008

WHAT A ICON posted by J

For some reason Kurt Cobain popped in my head today. Maybe it because i have flannel on. Maybe it's because I'm feeling quite "grungy". I'm not really sure. I do know that he was there. Moments later i had found some really great photos of him that I'm showing below along with a great video for Nirvana's song "In Bloom".

I also started to think about if he where still alive. Would he be still be making music? Would he of really quit his suffocating addictions? Would he and Courtney Love still be together? Or is the fact that his death, with out sounding horrible, more of an impact on our society?


I was 15 when he died, so I think it's interesting now at 28 that I'm seeing how much his music has influenced bands and such today. Anyway, I'm not trying to get really serious. I just wanted to pay a little tribute to someone that made a pretty big impact on me.


R.I.P. Kurt Cobain

No comments: