Friday, May 16, 2008


Photo: Courtesy of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
Hello Kitty. The cutest adult friendly kids toy character ever created. I personally wish I knew about her when I was a child. I loved cats. And of all the felines I collected, not one single one was a Hello Kitty or friends. Tthe first time I was introduced to her I cannot recall, but it may have been here in Maryland. There was an Asian showing me Chococat (even better than HK) whom I was mad about. I would buy these toys that I had absolutley no use for just 'cause she (HK) was cute. The coolest HK product I bought was a car air freshner. It plugged into yr vent and it was heart shaped with HK attached to a spring so she bounced in a way. $16. I was 19 years old. The scent was lovely, although I cannot descibe it-pardon my memory. Anyway, this photo is great. It'd be kooler if it was Kate Moss under there, but the model isn't skinny or short enough.

No comments: